Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Azalea Festival 2010

Well the Azalea Festival finished up. This year there were a lot of beautiful houses on the garden tour. I also had a good friend who was an Azalea Belle, like I was last year. 



The ribbon cutting house




My friend
She's pretty :)

I lot of the houses had the outdoor tables decorated with a tea sets. 

Instead of the usual daisies with yellow or black centers, these had purple centers. 


I thought these napkin rings were awfully cute. 

Charlotte taking a break



This was one of my favorite houses. 



Their porch was beautifully decorated...

and they had a beautiful pool; the water looked so inviting. 
One of the belles at the house.

1 comment:

-Bess- said...

Those napkin rings are cuteness! =) All the pics are lovely! Just stumbled upon your blog...& glad I did!
Hope you have a great weekend!
(I'm really exclamation happy today.=)
-Bess-
http://bessbag.blogspot.com/