Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankfulness Day 17

Today, I'm thankful that God has allowed me to travel all over the world, I've been to 4 continents and 14 countries. hardly anyone has done that, yet God has blessed me in that way. 



Canada

We visit the lake country part of Canada and rent a cottage on a lake



Switzerland

 One of the most beautiful places on earth



Austria

I hardly spent anytime here, but I would love to go back.



Germany

The part I saw was green, rolling hills with adorable farm houses



Hungary

This is a country still recovering from the war, it is visible in all the dirty buildings that just need some cleaning up to be beautiful again



Kenya

We spent 1 month here and had lots of adventures!



England

This was one of my favorite places to visit since I've seen so many famous pictures of it and read numerous books that are set in London



Mongolia

Visiting missionary friends



Vatican City 

Yes it is a country, the people who live there have passports



Italy

Probably my all time favorite country, the history is absolutely breath taking!



South Korea



China

And I've also been to Mexico, but I don't have any pictures of it on the computer I'm writing this post on.

I am also planning on visiting 4 new countries next year. I am incredibly blessed!



No comments: