Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life and Books

A couple days ago I asked my sister Emily what my next blog post should be about.  After I ignored some rather ridiculous ideas (like a post all about her cat eating), she suggested a book review. I thought that was perfect since I had just finished a fantastic book, The Hidden Hand.

I sat down full of confidence, and placed a piece of crisp white paper in front of me opened a word document.  Suddenly, I remembered that I don't enjoy writing and have severe writer's block. Plus, the book is so suspenseful that I didn't want to give anything away.  That said, I'll just just keep it short.

 This amusing and suspenseful book is about a girl called Capitola Black. She has a sharp mind that gets her into plenty of trouble, but also helps her get out of mischief more than once. It is definitely a page turner and has kept various members of my family up till the wee hours of the morning. 

Despite my lack of writing skill, I can take pictures and I have a marvelous time doing so. So here are various scenes from my life in the past week. 






Sometimes I feel like being a cat for a day, curled up in the sunshine with nowhere to go and nothing to do but sleep. And instead my desk (below) is rather full of things for me to do. 




Hot cross buns for Good Friday

1 comment:

Leah Oxendine Miller said...

Beautiful photography!!

I followed your blog, would you like to follow back?

-Leah Kathryn
apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com