Wednesday, November 4, 2015

our wedding {portraits}





Before my wedding I underestimated the influence of my bridesmaids. Everyone does it at weddings so I did it. But I can't tell you how blessed I was to have my dearest and closest friends by my side as I prepared for the day. They helped in any way I needed to them and made the day even more smooth and joyful. 


Mums dearest, you were the best and most stunning mother-of-the-bride ever. 


I freaked out when I saw the flowers for the wedding day. I was hesitant to spend money on flowers because they just die, but I'm glad I did. Our florists perfectly captured my vision for the flowers. 









It took us a while to find a venue for the reception. Availability, budget, ambience, and more had to come together. Once we started researching the Yacht Club we had our heart set on it. It combined my life, an old time feel, it was right on the beach since that is where I've grown up, there was lots of room to be outdoors and enjoy the view. From the venue came the theme of my wedding, classy southern with a slight nautical flair. 







One of my dearest dearest friends made the perfect flower girl. She came to me throughout the day and would just give me a hug. 


This is definitely getting printed




Luke and I wanted this picture before the ceremony but did not want to see each other. We talked, but no peaking. I like this shot because of my dad checking up on us in the corner. 



My dashing husband




Without a doubt I win the prize for the cutest ring bearer ever. I was tempted to make an entire blog post devoted to him. 



I mean really, he's the cutest little guy ever. 


Brother and sister





The ring bearer makes this shot. 


And once again even though its a cool picture, the ring bearer makes it great again. 

No comments: